Comment on page
Liquidity pools hold SOL or SPL tokens that were shielded into Light Protocol. Every liquidity pool has a pool type. The native pool type is [0u8; 32], a byte array of 32 zeros.
- Can be created by the configured Merkle tree authority
- Are registered with Merkle tree.
- any spl token can be registered
- NFTs can be registered
- one pool type can have one token pda for every token
- pool types can be used to enforce permissions over who can shield or unshield into a token PDAs of that pool