Light is key privacy infrastructure for Solana, offering the most accessible privacy rails in the ecosystem.
We aim to provide the most friendly UX for users and most powerful tools for developers to allow them to easily access privacy infra in their wallets or applications.
For a great example of a widget-based integration, check out DegenApeAcademy's barrelDAO e-commerce store, which uses Light to power their private checkout experience:
Integrate with Light in order to:
- protect your users' on-chain identity with privacy-preserving token transfers.
- tap into shared Light Protocol liquidity to offer best-in-class privacy guarantees instantly.
- benefit from battle-tested zero-knowledge cryptography via simple API calls.
The latest Light program is:
The latest SDK currently uses:
Devnet program access coming soon.
Currently, we provide the following SDKwe provide the following SDKs:
- Light Wallet SDK. Private Alpha. If you want to partner, reach out on Discord or dm @swenschaeferjohann on Telegram.
- Light Core SDK. Provides all the functionality of the Light Widget, without the need for a Widget UI. Publicly available soon, for private access, reach out to us!
Developing on Solana can be a minefield of potential hiccups. On our end, we aim to make add privacy into your interface or program as seamless and magical as possible. We do this by:
- Remove key barriers to providing a good UX
- Provide various methods of accessing private transactions, so all wallets, apps, dapps, and programs can use it seamlessly
- Provide updated liquidity sources and possible UX improvements as soon as possible.
Also, if you are integrating with Light, let us know in the channel or dm @swenschaeferjohann on telegram and we will highlight your project!